How to download Flex-Y-Plan files.
Giza Library: System4 version
First time System4 has been available for download. Click here to download the file;
Giza Library: Factors Modular System version
Most recent version of our Factors Modular System library for Giza. Click here to download the file;
Giza Library: Emphasys Systems version
Most recent version of our Workplace System library for Giza. Click here to download the file;
Giza Specifier Library 2.16: (10/03/2002)
Specifier files featuring Alternatives, Emphasys, Factors, Palisade,
Surround, System4 product lines. Click here to download the
User Library: (updated 9/8/2008)
Most recent version of our library file. Click here to download the file;
CME User Library: (updated 9/8/2008)
Most recent version of our Commercial, Medical, and Educational (CME)
cabinet library file. Click here to download the file;
Giza Flex-Y-Plan Color Maps (03/19/1997)
Some of our common color schemes in Giza Color Map format. Click here to download the file; 22K.
Links to other websites
Giza Enhanced: 20 20 Technologies' CAD Program
Giza program description. For further Giza
information and ordering @ 20 20 Technologies Home Page: www.2020technologies.com
- Download the file you want by clicking on its link.
- Tell your browser to save the file to your hard drive in any directory of your choice.
- After the downloading of the file you will need to run the downloaded program from
- The program will ask you for a directory to decompress the files into as well as the
password for the file and will then automatically start the installation program.
- You will need to contact
the Flex-Y-Plan Sales Department by phone or e-mail to
receive the password to decompress the downloaded file. If you choose e-mail please
- your name and company
- the filename of the file that you downloaded.
- your phone number or e-mail address (if you want the password returned by e-mail)